Provided by Hank’s Fine Furniture
Apartments may be smaller than houses, but that does not mean that one should skip decorating or eschew the effort to make apartments into cozy spaces. Choosing the right furniture and accents can make a real difference, and can make an apartment into an attractive home. Below are a few tips:
1. Sofas or chairs without arms give a room a sense of openness.
2. Ottomans may serve two purposes: seating and storage.
3. Pots and pans take up less space when hanging from a kitchen wall.
4. Long rectangular tables can become desks and allow for storage underneath.
5. Fabric cushions act as last-minute seating for hosting friends and guests.
6. Shelves add interest with mixed and matched books, framed photos, and colorful storage containers.
7. Art does not need to hang on walls. Find art objects, such as vases or even bright surfboards, to bring color and art to a room.
To make an apartment a beautiful living space, often all you need to do is think outside the box. Many unique ideas for decorating can be inexpensive and simple to complete.
In business for over 35 years, Hank’s Fine Furniture currently serves customers in five states. Hank’s emphasizes excellent customer service and sharing its savings with its clients.